it’s No-vember for me — no alcohol (or energy drinks) at all! I’m gonna do my best. I’ll fail sometimes; I know I will. but that doesn’t mean I won’t try. (I know at the least I’ll cut back, lol.)
as such, I’m tweaking my Guidelines. they are adapted below.
MISSION: ultimately, I will achieve a body weight under 135 lbs and a body fat percentage under 25.
- No-vember = No alcohol or energy drinks
- Mon, Wed, Fri; afternoon: DDR or bike, even for just ten minutes
- log all foods when eating them
- cook on weekends
- aim for low-carb
- have maximum fast food once a week
- have maximum caffeinated beverage once a day (must be prior to 1000h)
- 2 liters of water a day
(Starting // Goal)
- Weight: 168.5 lbs // 130 lbs
- Body Fat: 37.2% // 18.0%
- BMI: 27.2 // 21.0
- Height: 5’6″
- BMR: approx 1573.1 kcal (at 170lbs)
- Daily Consumption Goal: 1200 kcal
- Daily Expenditure Goal: 200 kcal
I’ve found that the 6-week set-up of the NerdFitness Challenges are not the format that will work best for me. I look at each Challenge as a separate attempt; and when I reach the end with little progress having been made, I classify the entire batch of effort as a failure.
instead, I will now catalogue my endeavours in a on-going thread here in the Battle Logs. this will allow me to perceive my labour as a long-term, on-going adventure, rather than short bursts of suckiness.
the Guidelines will vary throughout the months, as things in my life change. the 6-week structure did not allow that kindly; rather, a more growing and organic approach should.