so one of my homework from rehab Group is start a Positivity journal. they didn’t give me any additional details. as such, I’m creating my own guidelines:
list three things for which you are thankful or that was positive about the day, and discuss them.
so here we go for Monday….
- watched first Hot Shots with Brian
- I really enjoyed this movie and its sequel as a kid. I love slapstick and visual comedies.
- and it was nice watching Brian’s reaction to the movie (he hadn’t seen it in ages).
- fasting Wednesday with kik friends
- I semi-accidentally organised a fast with my ED kik group. that’s the same group for whom I made the weight/BMI spreadsheet, but not the same who are losing 40-in-40 with me. (yes, I have several ED groups, lol. shut up.)
- it’s gonna be hard to do, but I’m excited!
- got some grading done already
- during the break at Group, I got three essays graded. not as much as I would have liked, but what can you do.
- I also impressed everyone with my dedication and responsibility. so suck it, junkies, lol.