Things of Note
- I’m not dead.
- Also, despite my desires, I’m not dead.
- My computer, and all other electronics, hate me.
- My computer is dead.
- My phone likes me — for some reason that fucking no one knows….
- However, my phones does not hold much battery life for too long.
- My phone is constantly dying (of battery life, mind you; not like some abusive shit).
- I cannot find another way to post. SEE ALSO: well, fuck
- Maybe I should go to my apartment complex’s computer lab.
- And post all of my drama there.
- Though, that would allow people in my complex to potentially read it all.
- Assuming they can do even minor computer hacking.
- Which most people cannot do.
- But I really don’t want to risk it….
- So yeah, sounds like a bad idea.
- Moving on….
- Let’s just use my phone to make those posts.
- Oh right, my phone does not hold battery life. (see #6)
- So maybe I can post on my phone, at home, via the wifi, while it’s plugged in…
- Wait … fuck — my stupid thumbs are almost as clumsy as I am, so most posts will read as this: “bnngdsaluihtogisrheguids hfusihg diuhfg uisrhgf “
- Yeah, I couldn’t understand that either….
TOO LONG, DIDN’T READ: TLDR
I really suck at this “writing on a regular schedule” thing.
SEE ALSO: fuuuuuuuuuck.