below is from another entry by Danielle Laporte: “Rock Your Paradox“.
If you’re being your whole, real, true, GENUINE, “authentic” self…you are going to be a walking, talking, tweeting, PARADOX. This is a good thing.
Because WISDOM is paradoxical.
True wisdom can hold opposing points of views and behaviours and transcend them.
Because I’m suggesting that you:
- Love yourself first and foremost…and then get off your ass and be selflessly engaged in the world.
- Raise your standards. High…and be way more flexible and accommodating.
- Forgive…and don’t forget.
- Honour the spiritual masters, be reverent…and be your OWN guru.
- Be open-hearted…and have very clear, strong boundaries.
- Be understanding…and don’t take any shit.
- Have a clear vision…and go with the flow.
- Trust the universe…and do the work.
- Have strong preferences…and be easy to please.
- Get real…and be idealistic.
Because it’s up to you…and we’re all in this together.
And hey…we have all the time in the world,
But this is urgent.