I compassionately embrace myself,
while continuing to improve myself.
I do this by experiencing shit and rocking the fuck on.
- a sense of being; embracing curiosity and seeking to do more than just survive in life
- “The very basic core of a man’s living spirit is his passion for adventure.” ~ Christopher McCandless
- a gift; using a medium to convey stories, ideas, emotions, and sometimes even facts
- “Go into yourself. Find out the reason that commands you to write; see whether it has spread its roots into the very depths of your heart; confess to yourself whether you would have to die if you were forbidden to write.” ~ Rainer Maria Rilke
- a need; the ability to pursue a course of action without restrictions
- “The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” ~ Albert Camus
- a requirement; consistently upgrading oneself with the understanding that true perfection may not yet be attainable
- “Without continual growth and progress, such words as ‘improvement’, ‘achievement’, and ‘success’ have no meaning.” ~ Benjamin Franklin
- a right; doing unto others as you would have them do unto you, while you remain deserving for them to also do justly unto you
- “Be a warrior when it comes to delivering on your ambitions; and a saint when it comes to treating people with respect, modeling generosity, and showing up with outright love.” ~ Robin S. Sharma
- a process; a learnable capacity to use information in order to respond to or interact with ever-changing situations and ideas
- “Intelligence is the ability to adapt to change.” ~ Stephen Hawking