here I’ll share my prose, my poetry, my analyses, et cetera.
I might get around to posting artwork too. :3
- …And Sometimes “Y”: is the letter “y” a vowel, a consonant, or both?
- The Punch Line of Sucker Punch: so many people misunderstood the movie; here’s what it’s actually about
- Similarities Between Two Frozen Minds: my personal connection with Elsa from Disney’s Frozen
- Snow-White, -Black, and -Red: a look at the importance of colour in Grimms’ “Snow-White”
- The Calm of the Coffee Shop: “The wind caught the scent of the bakery across the street and pulled it back to the coffee shop.”
most of this will be free-verse
- C-A-G-E: what it’s like being trapped in the cycle of disorder-recovery-disorder, rinse and repeat. inspired by my not-so-wonderful eating disorder.
- Frozen: how an eating disorder can just paralyze you.
All works are licensed by James Christine Parker under a
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
unless otherwise specified.